Sunday, August 15, 2010

Little Things.

We bought this little red chair at Ikea for Afton, so that she could have her own special place to sit. The very first day she managed to repeatedly smash her toes into oblivion while trying to move the chair from one spot to another. She cried so much we had to put her bed. The next day was more of the same. It was hilariously sad, actually, because I tried to get her to understand that when your toes are under the leg of the chair, you shouldn't push down harder on the chair to free yourself. It's very counter-productive.
But since we subscribed to Netflix once more, my computer has seemingly become hostage to the TV.

What does this have to do with a little red chair? Well, I'm currently sitting on said chair, and my ass hurts something fierce and my legs are going numb, because my computer is virus to the TV host and I have no choice but to sit on the little red chair to use my computer.
I better have buns of steel from all this torture.

In other news, I made the most delicious chai-spiced sugar cookies. They are soft and moist and addictive. I made about 30 cookies a couple hours ago, and presently there are only two left. Yum yum chop.
Other than sabotaging my diet desires, I've taken to swimming in the evening, and bringing Afton along since her water wingy things seem to allow her a lot of freedom in the pool. So much freedom, in fact, that I greatly enjoy throwing her through the air to crash into the water. Very amusing.I am going to take this spatula and pry my ass off this tiny chair, so that I may go read and hopefully sleep, because tomorrow is going to be a big day, I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment