Friday, August 20, 2010

Growing up is easy.



Afton looks just like me in this photo. I will have to get my hands on the one I am thinking of and scan it onto my computer. The dress Afton is wearing belonged to either Aunt Karen or Aunt Mary, Dad's sisters. It is a super cute dress; clothes had a much finer quality back then I believe.





Delaney at 3 1/2mo. She is quite the squiggle monster, and as big of a funny-face maker as Afton and I are. Three-of-a-kind us girls are.

See? Afton at 3 1/2mo. on Easter 2009. They look so different yet so the same for sisters. I can't wait for them to develop into the little people that will one day develop into the big people. Makes me wish I was a kid again. No worries at all, except when the food was going to be in my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment