Friday, September 24, 2010

Back in Arizona.

 Photos from the trip to Minnesota for Grandma's funeral.  This park is completely underwater now, less than four days later.  Apparently we left just in time.  The event was even in the national news because the flooding was so sudden and bad that it has reached 100-year historic levels.  Pretty crazy.  We are all extremely tired, but I wanted to share some of my choice photos from the trip.  From the bad and the sad comes the good and the fun.
This is one of my favorites.  Mom and Afton at the top of the slide.
Love that little tongue.

Dad and Afton occupying the handicapped swing.

Delaney is wanting to know why I insist on blinding her with sunlight.

If Mom was standing at this slide right now, she would be completely underwater.

This is my favorite; I am quite proud of my camera and editing ability on this one.

Grandparents and Grandbabies.

After the funeral, at Mom's.

Cousin Caitlin loving on the babies.

Cousin Erica taking a peak at Grandma's youth.

I am large and in charge at the park.

y girl.

Mom and Afton at the bridge in the park.  This bridge is underwater now.

Pretty waterfall.
Now that I am back in Phoenix, I am again missing the cooler weather.  I want some snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment