Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To dream.

I am planning on going back to school for what seems like the tenth time now.  For awhile I have been completely uncertain as to what motivates me...what gets me excited.  I think I have finally figured it out.  I am going to get into web design with an emphasis on photography.  Lord knows, looking at my blog page, that I don't seem to have a knack for anything in design but I really do.  I just have lacked the adequate time since chasing after two kids under two.  When I blogged at livejournal, I did my own designs, and although they weren't the most professional looking things, I was fairly pleased with what I accomplished from having known nothing.

I am excited to try this, and I am even more excited to work toward getting my dream camera, as I would really like to have my own small photography business.  I don't know why it took me so long to figure this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment